BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Precious Love .


There are times when I cant decide

whether to see you or not,
I want to see you because I miss you
but there are times when I dont want to see you
because everytime I do,
the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more ...

The weirdest thing happened the other morning...
I woke up with tears in my eyes...
and one rolling down my cheek...
and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself,
I'm in love with you.

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I give you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

I'm sorry for crying over you,
because I said I wouldn't.
But I didn't promise you that,
because I knew it would be a promise
I would never be able to keep.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello,
but forever to say Goodbye.

Nothing hurts more than realising he meant
everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

Love is a precious gift that people
try to hold onto until the end of time,
even when there is nothing left to hold.

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh,
but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

True love is when you have to watch a friend leave,
with the knowledge that you might never see him again.
But you know he'll be in your mind and heart forever...


Love starts with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear.




No comments:

Post a Comment