BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when my love said...

when he said...
i will answer...


"I Love You"
-->yes, i love youu too

"I never really knew you"
-->i knew you much better now...

"You were just another friend, but when I
got to know you, I let my heart unbend."
-->you are my friend before, but now u r my lover forever. and my heart melt when im in love with youu.

"I couldn’t help past memories that would only make me cry,
I had to forget my first love and give love another try."
-->yes, u must!

"So I’ve fallen in love with you, and I’ll never let you go,"
-->me too. u are mine forever.

"I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know."
-->i knew it already now.

"And if you ever wonder why, I don’t know what I’ll say, but I’ll never stop loving you each and every day."
-->i will love you until my last breath sygg

"My feelings for you will never change, just know my feelings are true."
-->dunt ever change your feeling and i know your feeling are true; from ur sincere heart.

"Just remember one thing……….
I Love You!!!!!"
-->i love you too syg. now and forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment